Earlier this week, I promised you some great Storks movie quotes and trivia. Today’s the day, my friends! I’m so looking forward to seeing this upcoming family movie. We’ve all heard that adage about where babies come from, right? Even if your parents sat you down and gave you “the talk,” chances are, at some point, you heard that they were delivered from storks. Well, the new computer-animated comedy from Warner Bros. Animation tells the tale of life after the big-beaked birds gave up baby delivery duty…and what happens when one bird accidentally reactivates the baby making machine!
Storks is set to hit theaters on September 23, 2016. It features the voices of Andy Samberg, Kelsey Grammer, Katie Crown, Keegan-Michael Key, Jordan Peele, Jennifer Aniston, Danny Trejo and Ty Burrell. The movie about the happenings at The Stork Company, who formerly delivered babies, but now delivers packages. Let’s check out some fun Storks movie quotes and trivia!
Related: 5 Fun Family Movies for Fans of Storks
Storks Movie Trivia
- Storks will be Andy Samberg’s 6th computer animated movie appearance. His first was in 2008 when he voiced Ham III in Space Chimps. His other appearances were in 2009 as Brent McHale in Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, in 2012 as Jonathan in Hotel Transylvania, in 2013 as Brent McHale in Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 and in 2015 as Jonathan in Hotel Transylvania 2.
- The movie was originally set to be released on February 10, 2017, but was moved because The Lego Batman Movie is set to be released that day. The movie, set to be released on September 23, 2016, took the place of The Lego Ninjago Movie, which is now set to be released on September 22, 2017.
- Storks is directed by Nicholas Stoller and Doug Sweetland. Stoller previously directed movies such as the 2008 Forgetting Sarah Marshall, the 2014 Neighbors and the 2016 Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising. Sweetland previously directed the 2008 Presto and was the animator for the 1998 A Bug’s Life, the 2003 Finding Nemo and the 2004 The Incredibles.
- Kelsey Grammar plays a psychopathic executive CEO in the film. Too bad his Frasier alter-ego isn’t still around, he would have had a field day analyzing himself!
- While this is Grammar’s 8th voice role since 1995, it’s only Jennifer Aniston’s 2nd. Her first was in the beauty family classic, Iron Giant.
Storks Movie Quotes
Junior, in a voice over, from the movie trailer:
Junior- “You’re probably asking yourself how a stork, a girl and a baby wound up in this situation? Let me go back at the beginning of the story.”
Conversation between Junior and Tulip, a human searching for her own family:
Tulip- “If this baby finds her family then maybe I can find mine.”
Junior- “You’ll find your family.”
Tulip- “You think?”
Junior- “For sure.”
Hunter, the company’s CEO, to Junior:
Hunter- “Junior, I saved this company by getting out of babies and into package delivery. Monday, it’ll all be yours, barring some monumental screw-up.”
Conversation between Nate Gardner and his father, Henry and his mother, Sarah:
Nate- “Dads are fun, moms are mean!”
Henry- “I heard that!”
Sarah- “Moms are fun too!”
We will update this with more great Storks movie quotes once the movie releases, so check back!
18 thoughts on “Our Favorite Storks Movie Quotes & Fun Trivia Facts”
Sounds like a great movie to watch with my grandson. I love movie time with him.
I’m thinking this is going to be completely adorable. I’m very much looking forward to it.
My Addie cannot wait to see Storks! Looks like such a cute movie!
I don’t know why but I thought this was already released! I guess not and yay we can still catch it. (And I’m glad I didn’t have The Talk yikes!)
We are going to the preview this weekend. I saw the trailer during another movie this summer.
I haven’t even heard of this movie. Looks super cute!
This sounds like a movie that my niece might really enjoy. I was never told a stork brought me and I didn’t tell my son that either.
This looks wonderful! And I love Kelsey Grammer.
Sounds like so much fun. I really loved the trailer and i’m sure kids would love this!
This is definitely a must watch. I love Jennifer Aniston and it’s a bonus that Kelsey Grammar is also the voice of one of the characters. Can’t wait.
Kelsey Grammer….Wow ! Kids would love this I am sure. Thanks for sharing!
I really loved the trailer, I think it’s a fun and adorable movie that will make you appreciate relationships more. Thanks for all the entertaining quotes!
Made me laugh. I can’t imagine how funny the movie must be.
I didn’t see this was coming out! I think I have just the right kid to take, too.
I remember seeing the trailer but wasn’t sure when it was coming out. It is definitely on our list!
Well, I do like Kelsey Grammar… 🙂
Too funny, the grandkids would love this