These 14 wonderful baby names mean happiness! How perfect are they for carrying the joy you felt when you found out you were pregnant all the way through your child’s life?
Everyone has their own baby-naming style. Some people like to use traditional names that run throughout the family. Others are looking for names with very specific meanings. For example, maybe you want a baby name that means love? Or a gorgeous Irish name to celebrate your Celtic heritage? Or maybe you were just so overjoyed to find out that you were pregnant that you want to give your baby a name that celebrates that! In that case, here are 14 perfectly darling baby names that mean happiness that we think you’ll love!
Baby Names that Mean Happiness
1. Alisa This name originates from Hewbrew and means great happiness. This name is perfect for a baby girl.
2. Annabella This name is so sweet and adorable! It means joy and has American roots.
3. Blythe This is a name that is super unique. It means happy, carefree and cheerful. All things your new baby girl will be!
4. Luana Hawaiian names are always so beautiful! This name means happy. We like this name because it’s exotic.
5. Felicity A beautiful name with a simple but important meaning. The name means happy and fortunate.
6. Aine This is a traditional Irish name that means happiness and success. A fitting name for a growing baby!
7. Farrah This name has Arabic roots. It means joy and happiness.
1. Asher This name is so meaningful! Not only dates it mean happy or fortunate, it dates back to old times. Asher was one of Jacob’s sons in the Bible.
2. Felix This is a purely Latin name that means lucky and happy. It has been used all over the world, but was most commonly used during early Christian times.
3. Gale This is the masculine version of the name Abigail. Gale is an Irish name that means cheerful and happy.
4. Isaac Isaac is a very commonly used name. It means laughter and joy. The name grows in popularity each year.
5. Naom This name is a Jewish name, with the most notable person being Noam Chomsky. The name means joy and delight in Hebrew.
6. Marcario This is the Spanish name for Makarios. The name means happy and blessed.
7. Winston Winston is an English name that means joy stone. The name was most popular during World War II after Winston Churchill.
Who knew that so many baby names meant happiness in different ways? I was most surprise by Noam, how about you?