Mom cooks you breakfast somewhere around 364 days a year, right?
Well, why not return the favor and make her a delicious brunch recipe this Mother’s Day.
Don’t have time to scour the internet for just the right recipe?
No worries- we have gathered a huge list of sites that have a collection of Mother’s Day brunch recipes!
Best Brunch Recipes for Mother’s Day
- Baked Eggs in Avocado Cups and Southern Sweet Potato Biscuits from Add a Pinch.
- Chef John’s Cheese Blintzes and Raspberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast from All Recipes.
- Bon Appetit has 49 Mother’s Day Breakfast and Brunch Recipes, including Omelet with Bacon, Mushrooms & Ricotta Cheese and Fried Egg on Toast with Salted Herb Butter & Radishes.
- Cooking Light showcases recipes including Southwestern Sweet Potato & Egg Hash and Blackberry-Citrus Granola Bowl.
- Chocolate-Cherry Cinnamon Rolls and Banana Bread Flapjacks from Country Living.
- Cannoli French Toast Dippers and Chocolate Banana Crepes from Delish.
- Our very own Apple Butter Waffles are definitely among my favorite Mother’s Day brunch recipes!
- Banana Stuffed French Toast and Caramel Mocha Iced Coffee from Everyday Good Thinking.
- Want to serve breakfast in bed? Keep it mess-free with these light & fluffy eggs in a mug!
- Blueberry-Lemon Muffins and Crispy Breakfast Pita from Food Network.
- Strawberry Cheesecake Flapjacks and Cheesy Bagel Breakfast Bake from Good Housekeeping.
- This fruit pizza doubles as a dessert! Customize it with all her favorite tasty fruits!
- House Beautiful presents recipes such as Eggs Stuffed with Smoked Salmon & Cucumbers and Miniature Hash Browns.
- Check out Huffington Post for a Spectacular Spread- Features recipes including Classic Deviled Eggs with Spring Herbs and Spicy Maple Candied Bacon.
- You can never go wrong with quiche for brunch! Take it to a whole new level with our mini shrimp quiche recipe!
- Broiled Grapefruit Tart and Sausage, Spinach & Swiss Cheese Strata from Parents Magazine
- Try my all-time favorite Mother’s Day Brunch Recipe: Apple Butter Crepes! YUM!
- Serious Eats presents recipes such as Ham & Cheddar Biscuits and Puff Pastry Breakfast Egg Tarts.
- Scones are the epitome of brunch recipes, especially when you try our yummy blueberry scones recipe!
- Taste of Home introduces recipes like Ham & Swiss Omelet and Croissant Breakfast Casserole.
- Malted Pancakes with Hazelnut Maple Syrup and Bourbon Monkey Bread from Tasting Table.
- The Cookie Rookie showcases recipes including Funfetti Cinnamon Rolls and Spinach & Feta Cheese Greek Egg Bake.
- The Kitchen spotlights recipes like Lemon Brioche French Toast and Raspberry Smoked Salmon Egg Boats.
- This raspberry butter recipe is the perfect topper for all your Mother’s Day brunch ideas!
- Need something fast & easy for a last-minute brunch? Try these delicious Strawberry Peanut Butter Breakfast Balls!
With all of these amazing Mother’s Day brunch recipes, you could make mom a delicious morning meal for the entire year!
Do you have any favorite Mother’s Day brunch recipes? Share below!