Why buy napkin rings to set the table with when you can create lovely ones yourself to change out often? I have gathered up 20 Fall DIY Napkin Ring Ideas for the Table from around the blogging world to share with you. Many of these make a great craft to do with the kids and add a lovely touch to your table.
►►Never Miss A Story, Sign up for our WEEKLY NEWSLETTER!
DIY Napkin Ring Ideas for your Fall Table
1. Easy DIY Thanksgiving Napkin Rings- Burlap, twine, and cutout wooden leaves scream fall and add the perfect detail to autumn family get togethers. Get the DIY.
2. Plastic Bottle Leaf Napkin Ring- Upcycle projects are a great way to get inexpensive seasonal decor. I can’t believe they made these with a plastic bottle! Get the DIY.
3. Thanksgiving Napkin Ring Place Card Holders- Not only do these napkin rings at a pretty fall touch but they do double duty as a place card to show your guests to their seat. Get the DIY.
4. Pumpkin Napkin Ring-How adorable are these beaded pumpkin napkin rings? They are a great touch of color and whimsy for your table. Get the DIY.
5. Faux Succulent Napkin Ring- Add some greenery in the form of a pretty faux succulent plant and burlap. Get the DIY.
6. Fall Flannel Napkin Ring– Not only does flannel look cute on you and warm you up it also adds a cozy touch wrapped around your napkins. Get the DIY.
7. Beaded Napkin Rings-These are a great fine motor activity for the kids and add a little bling and color. Get the DIY.
8. Fall Repurposed Napkin Ring- Silk fall leaves create a cascade of gorgeous fall colors across the table. Get the DIY.
9. Thanksgiving Napkin Ring Kids Craft- Kids love to help set the table, but it’s even more fun to let them help create the decorative touches. This one is actually 2 ideas for you to choose from. Get the DIY.
10. Burlap Fall Napkin Ring- A pretty little fall flower and rustic burlap are a great combination for decorating the table for fall. Get the DIY.
11. Monster Napkin Ring- Maybe you are looking for a spooky addition to your table, check out these adorable monster napkin rings. Get the DIY.
I absolutely love all of these napkin ring ideas! It’s so hard to choose a favorite. If you can’t decide either, you can always mix and match! Maybe choose your two favorites and alternate them around the Thanksgiving table.