Oh goodness! These hilarious kids’ drawings totally have us second guessing! Hey, sometimes you need a little parenting humor to get through your day! Check them out!
If you’re like most parents, throughout the years, your kids have come home with all sorts of drawings, and you’ve either framed them or hung them up on the refrigerator for everyone to see. Do you remember a time when your kid came home with a drawing that, at second glance, went from a simple drawing to something entirely inappropriate? From misspellings to unfortunately used shapes, a kids drawing can go from OK to inappropriate in just a few seconds. Here are 9 drawings that have us second guessing.
Kids’ drawings that have us second guessing
1. Is that a pole or a shovel? This is supposed to be his mom selling snow shovels. Of course, our adult minds immediately go down the wrong path of an adult club. Either way, hilarious!
2. Everything is wrong here! From the misspelling to the unfortunately shaped and colored hat, this drawing is absolutely hilarious!
3. Another misspelling that turned a sweet picture into something so wrong! We’re not sure how those two words got mixed up. But the outcome is definitely worth the laugh.
4. A whale gone wrong! This picture gives a whole new meaning to free willy. The color choices are spot on for our adult interpretation!
5. It’s a lighthouse…right? At first glance, you might make out a lighthouse. Second glance, the innocence of the drawing is entirely gone. We’d say this one doesn’t go on the refrigerator.
6. The unfortunately placed hose For a kid’s drawing, we’d say this is one of the better ones! But, the hose throws us off just a little bit. The round hose nozzle has us re-thinking. Thank goodness for the color usage here.
7. Just how much wine is mom drinking?! Your wine habits may be a little over the top if your kid presents this drawing at school. Funny but brutally honest!
8. They do say kids are more in touch with the supernatural… But seriously, this picture scares us! Lets just hope the demon went away for good for everyone’s sake!
9. Passing gas is only funny when your kid calls you out. If your kid draws pictures of your gassy moments, now may be a good time to take some medication for your condition! At least the mom looks super happy in the picture.