Think your kids have some strange questions? Check out these hilarious parenting tweets with the funniest questions kids have ever asked!
Children are inquisitive creatures. They are always learning and are always observing something new. Once the basic “why” questions wear off, kids go into overdrive mode. They ask about things we as parents don’t even think of. Sometimes their questions are a little offensive, but we chalk it up to an ever-curious mind. Here are 10 of the funniest questions kids have ever asked.
Funniest Questions Kids Have Ever Asked
1. This toddler is already working on his pickup lines!
Me: *changing a toddlers diaper*
Kid: *looks up at me from changing table* "so what's your number?"
– Age 2 #stuffkidssay
— Allison Prendergast (@ally4080) August 1, 2017
2. They sure know how to bring on an existential crisis, don’t they?
— Jay (@JamieRDelgado) July 29, 2017
3. Isn’t it weird that our kids probably won’t even know what a “landline” is in a few years?
Hey mom, what's the difference between a landline & a real phone? #StuffKidsSay
— Angela Butler (@ProfeButler) April 20, 2017
4. Very valid question!
— ModernHouseDad (@ModernHouseDad) June 30, 2017
5. The innocence of the tooth fairy is never ending.
— Jane N. (@mybebeandbear) September 7, 2016
6. It sure does, kid!
3-year-old: Do you know what pregnant means?
3-year-old: It means you can't bend over. #stuffkidssay
— Dr. Curious (@mycuriositylab) June 18, 2017
7. Uh, yeah, they sure are!
"Wait, are cows made out of hamburgers?"
"Uh, sure." #stuffkidssay
— Sarah Beth Allen (@SarahL0V3) April 23, 2017
8. Life with kids in the digital age!
2.5 yo asks for the fan to be turned on. Sees fan slowly starting and asks: Is the fan loading 😳
— ashwini asokan (@LadyAshBorg) June 4, 2017
9. Probably the strangest question on the list, lol! Gotta wonder what on earth is going through their little minds!
— Tiffany Colucci (@TiffanyRose527) May 2, 2017
10. Seriously, where do they come up with these things?
— Nick Cady (@nickcady) April 26, 2017
I wouldn’t even know how to respond to some of these questions! Sometimes, you just have to make it up as you go along, right?