Finding Nemo Orange Body Scrub RecipeAffiliate links included below.
- Mix sugar, epson salt, 3 drops essential oils, 1/3-1/2 oil in a large bowl.
- Separate 1/3 of the mix into a separate bowl
- Add the packet of Koolaid and mix to combine. This will add color and scent.
- Now layer your scrub orange, white, and orange!
Printable Recipe Card
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup of Epson salt
- 3 drops Orange Essential Oil
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Pack Kool-Aid Mix- Orange
- Large Bowl
- Mix sugar,
epsonsalt, 3 drops essential oils, ⅓-1/2 oil in a large bowl.
- Separate ⅓ of the mix into a separate bowl
- Add the packet of Koolaid and mix to combine
- This will add color and scent
- Now layer your scrub orange, white, and orange
If you’re feeling apprehensive about using Kool-Aid in your DIY body scrub, you can also use food-grade orange food coloring (or mix yellow and red). Totally up to you, although the orange Kool-Aid does give it a more vibrant color. Looking for more Finding Dory fun? Be sure to check out our favorite Finding Dory Trivia & Movie Quotes!
Isn’t this the most adorable homemade scrub inspired by Nemo? Do you have any favorite crafts or recipes that celebrate Finding Nemo? Tell me in the comments!
Watch the video tutorial