Every parent has a moment of frustration at some point, and here are our parenting tips for How To Deal With Your Biggest Parenting Challenges. In a recent giveaway on our site, we asked you for your biggest parenting struggles. The results found several similarities that we want to chat with you about solutions for. Hopefully this will touch on some of your own struggles and help you to focus and make positive changes.
- Parenting Tips: Should Little Girls Wear Makeup and Get Mani/Pedis?
- Parenting Tips: Pros & Cons of Co-Sleeping With Your Baby
- What Sleeping Beauty Taught Me About Parenting My Own Princess
HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR BIGGEST PARENTING CHALLENGES
- Make food fun. Cut into smaller pieces, shapes or create creatures with it.
- Give something for them to dip with. Use Greek yogurt and seasoning to create great healthy dips for fruits and vegetables.
- Sneak them in. Puree vegetables into smoothies, spaghetti or muffins to help kids eat them without fuss.
- Don’t force them to eat every new thing, but do require them to at least try it.