This post celebrating the release of the new Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4 NOOK® is brought to you by Barnes & Noble. All opinions are our own.
What do you get when you introduce a Nook to a Galaxy Tab? An amazing reading experience with full tablet functionality, that’s what! Samsung and Barnes & Noble got together to bring the full reading experience of a Nook with the rich tablet feature of the Galaxy Tab Tablets to bring you’re the Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4 NOOK®!
As an avid reader, I am really excited about this! Anything that makes it easier for me to find and read great books is right up my alley. Then I started reading about all the great features of the Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4 NOOK® and got even more excited! Take a look at a few of my favorite features.
Awesome features of the Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4 NOOK®
- The best of both worlds: The Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4 NOOK® takes everything you love about Samsung’s best-selling Galaxy Tabs and combines it with all the rich reading and entertainment features of the NOOK.
- An amazing library: My lifelong dream is to live in a house with a library. With the Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4 NOOK®, that dream has come true, just in a different way. You’ll have over 3 million books right at your fingertips, from current releases to the classics.
- Encourages kids to read! With over 9,000 children’s books- many with exclusive interactive features- your kids will love diving into reading.
- Personalized experience for all users. One of my favorite features is the fact that you can create multiple users on your Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4 NOOK®. Each one has their own profile, library and recommendations. This is so important to me because I don’t want to weed through my 9-year-old son’s recommendations when I’m trying to find a good paranormal suspense novel for me.
- Gorgeous Interface: Just look at that beautiful picture and easy page-turning technology! I love that the newsstand has all the best magazines. I really love the idea of the ArticleView technology that makes it easy to find and focus on the information you need. I can see using this quite a bit to try out new recipes or DIY decorating projects around the house!
With the new Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4 NOOK®, you get all these rich reading experiences plus everything you expect from a tablet. Know what’s even more exciting to me? The price! It retails for just $179 after a $20 instant rebate. Still not sold? Check this out: you get $200 in free content from the NOOK store with your purchase! Combine that with the Free Fridays program that offers up a free NOOK book, app or video every week and you’ll have your library stocked in no time.
As a busy work-at-home mom, the Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4 NOOK® is perfect for work and play, for me and my son. He can read his favorite books or comics while I work, then I can take it back from him and relax on the sofa and indulge in my favorite pastime: browsing the library!
Show Your #NOOKfaces for a chance to win
To celebrate the launch of of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 NOOK, Barnes & Noble asking you to show off your #NOOKfaces. Submit selfies, emojis or memes expressing how you feel when you’re reading your favorite book. You could win a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 NOOK or Barnes & Noble Gift Cards. To enter, customers can visit the NOOK Boutique® at your local Barnes & Noble store or submit their entry using the hashtag #NOOKfaces on Twitter and Instagram. You have until September 22, 2014. Learn more at www.nook.com/NOOKfaces
Are you super excited about the new Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4 NOOK®? Tell us your favorite feature in the comments!