Sales | Telecommuting Position
OurFamilyWorld is a web magazine covering topics related to family life. Our passions include spreading awareness about bullying, teenage pregnancy and childhood obesity; providing resources related to fertility and pregnancy; helping families learn how to save money and sharing delicious, easy healthy recipes. Our sister site- MyKidsGuide-shares activities, crafts and great educational toy suggestions for children from birth through the early school years.
Both of our web properties are growing at an incredible rate. We need someone who can keep up with our pace and get our name out there to more potential advertisers. That “someone” needs to have a passion for sales. We want someone who loves the idea of reaching out to potential clients and aggressively pursuing new leads. If this sounds like you, read on for more information on the position.
- Aggressively seek out new opportunities to connect with potential clients and advertisers.
- Initiate contact with potential leads and present OurFamilyWorld properties as a solution to their needs.
- Cultivate an ongoing relationship with clients and advertisers through excellent verbal and written communication.
- Communicate with clients via email and/or by phone.
- Craft written proposals unique to each client outlining the benefits of advertising with OurFamilyWorld Properties.
- Maintain a professional relationship with both new and existing clients.
- Provide detailed documentation to the OurFamilyWorld editorial team regarding new and existing leads.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals.
- Report to the editors on a regular basis with information regarding new leads and detailed expectations from clients for editorial-based opportunities.
What does all that mean? In short, we need you to find potential clients and get them on board with advertising through our properties. You will research leads, initiate conversation and close the deal. It is vital that you are able to work with minimal supervision. Our team is incredibly self-sufficient. We will provide basic direction and overall goals. It is your responsibility to follow that direction and meet those goals.
- Passion for sales and reaching out to potential leads.
- Minimum two (2) years of sales experience is required.
- Knowledge on online media and internet advertising.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to the ever-changing world of online media.
- Proven track-record of demonstrating excellent communication and sales skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of social media, including Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- Reliable access to a computer with internet capabilities.
- Ability to self-supervise and perform tasks at home with minimal interruptions.
This is a telecommuting position, so reliable access to a computer with internet capabilities is an absolute must. As a contracted position, you are free to choose the hours that work best with your schedule. However, please be advised that many potential leads work 9-5 and there will be times that you will have to schedule phone conversations for regular business hours.
Base salary + Commission from each sale. The potential commission compensation is unlimited. The more sales you make, the more money you bring home!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an amazing team that is dedicated to succeeding. If you have the talent and drive to help bring OurFamilyWorld properties to the next level, fill out our application form. If we feel you are a good fit, we will reach out to you with more information and a request for references.
FILL IN THE FORM