This post brought to you by SAVE . All opinions are 100% mine.
There are still a few more weeks left here before school starts up again. If you’re anything like me, you’re wondering whether or not you can squeeze in just a little bit more fun before school starts. If you’re considering heading to San Antonio, there are some amazing deals you can take advantage of while you’re there.
You can find more than $600 in savings at theme parks, animal adventures, top shops and historic tours, plus there are even great deals on hotels. The SAVE – San Antonio Vacation Experience akes it easy to find exclusive discounts, deals and limited time offers in San Antonio no matter what you’re planning on doing. If I were heading to San Antonio, I’d make sure to take advantage of these deals and Limited Time Offers:
- Schlitterbahn recently introduced The Falls, the world’s longest waterpark ride at 3,600 feet of continuous rapids. Using S.A.V.E, I can save up to $10!
- I would definitely visit the San Antonio Zoo’s exhibit Africa Live! I would love to see the exotic exhibits and shop in the African street market! The S.A.V.E. discount is $2 off the price of admission!
- There’s no way I could Visit San Antonio and not enjoy some of the delicious food there! August 18 to August 25 is Restaurant Week! Participating restaurants are offering specially priced menus just for this event.
- I know that my husband will want to visit the South Texas heritage Exhibit. He is from Texas so I know this is something he’d enjoy. You can learn about the 1850s in South Texas through interactive exhibits, art, artifacts and live performances.
- I’d love to stay at the The Westin Riverwalk San Antonio because it’s located right on the Riverwalk! What a great place to relax and they have rooms starting at only $119 with S.A.V.E.
- If we still had time after all that, we’d definitely check out Sea World because SAVE discounts include deals on family-four packs, second day free and $10 off admission!
With all these great deals, we’d really be able to enjoy ourselves in San Antonio. I’d hate to have to watch every penny when having a once in a life time vacation. Make sure you follow @SAVEinSA on Twitter for all the updates on deals and special offers.