Did you know that Facebook gaming has been the fastest-growing genre of gaming over the last few years? According to an article published on AllFacebook.com in 2010, half of all the logins on Facebook were specifically to play games. Considering how many people log in to Facebook every day, that’s a lot of social gaming! With 20% of gamers clocking in at least 10 hours on the weekend alone, many people are spending more time socializing through games than in person it seems!
While Facebook games can be a lot of fun, so many of them are very similar in nature, so you start to feel like you’re constantly doing the same thing. Tail Towns Friends introduces a different concept to social gaming, making their game more like an ongoing soap opera than just a casual game. The storylines feature more drama and real conversation than you’d expect to find in a Facebook game. As you progress through the game, new plots develop and character relationships deepen.
Features of Tail Towns Friends
- It’s free to play on Facebook
- Stunning, photograph-quality graphics let you create an entire realistic landscape and greatly enhance the beauty of the game.
- As part of the social aspect, work together with your friends to supply your city’s businesses and complete missions.
- While the game is different on many levels, it does feature the familiar style of harvesting, decorating, and commerce, so there isn’t a huge learning curve to get immersed in the world.
- One of the first games to offer in-game code validation. Purchase Tail Towns Friends figurines, register the special code in your game, and unlock new stories and bonus accessories.
- Throughout game play, you’ll be able to create the ultimate country getaway. Consider it your virtual vacation home!
- Fun, realistic dialogue between the characters enhances the storyline and immerses you in the soap opera plot. For example, Lexie dishes out philosophical advice like Outer beauty comes from inner pain.”
About the Figurines
The special collectible figurines are just one of the things that makes Tail Towns Friends different. Each one is a custom-designed, hand-painted polystone figure based on one of the characters from the game. When you register the code that comes with the figure, a new storyline is unlocked. You also receive an awesome super ornate specialty décor virtual item that gives you daily rewards.
Win a Figurine
Want to win a figurine to try it out in the game? Just create a tweet describing your perfect idea for a dream garden or country getaway and include the hashtag #TailTowns. Come back and leave the URL for your tweet to enter. Giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 and older. Winner will be notified via email and has 48 hours to respond, so make sure you include a way to contact you. Giveaway ends 8/10
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Tail Towns Friends. All opinions, however, are my own.