Cathy Minler – Pure Beauty & Wellness is the featured sponsor of I Love My Daddy Giveaway Event. She is an Independent Consultant with Arbonne International which offers botanically based, certified vegan skin care, cosmetics and wellness products.
Arbonne is 31 years old and was created in Switzerland and continues to be formulated there adhering to the very high European skin care standards. Their products are free of petroleum based ingredients, parabens, PABA, animal products and by-products, formaldehyde, mineral oil and artificial dyes and fragrances. There are product line for everyone from babies right through to the popular anti-aging line. Many clients have found success with skin issues such as eczema, rosacea, psoriasis and more.
Let’s learn more about Cathy:
When did you start your business?
I started my Arbonne business almost 2 years ago. I was on mat leave and knew that:
- I did not want to return a life of commuting and working at a job that I didn’t like and
- That I did not want to my son to be raised by a daycare provider.
- So I knew I had to find a way to work from home and one day at a friend’s house I was introduced to Arbonne. I quickly realized that this was the opportunity that I was looking for and this would allow me to stay at home and raise my son. But what I didn’t know at the time was how much I would love my job and love helping people. Arbonne is so much more than selling skin care products. It offers me control of my time and income and my life. It has changed my life.
Why did you choose to represent Arbonne International?
I chose Arbonne products for a few reasons:
- First they are consumable so I knew my clients would need to re-order and I wouldn’t have to constantly be looking for new clients.
- Second I knew there was a strong market for them since people are becoming more aware of what they are putting on their skin and becoming more concerned about all the chemicals that are in our daily products.
- And finally (and this one was the important reason) I knew I would be doing more than just selling a products to someone. I knew I would be making a difference for people, helping with their health and their family’s health and helping people with long term skin issues. Selling Arbonne is so much more than just selling a face wash or lipstick; it’s about educating people and making them more aware and offering them an option that is good for them, their skin, their body and their health. All of our products are pure, safe and beneficial and we’ve been doing that for 31 years and I think that sets us apart.
What is your most popular product ?
The most popular product line is by far is our RE9 Advanced Anti-Aging line. And it’s because it works so well. Most people start seeing results in just a few days and some even notice results in 24 hours. One of my clients has been using the RE9 Advanced Cellular Renewal Masque once a week for a few months now and a customer of hers thought she had had a face lift!! The line consists of products for face and body.
Where do you ship?
I can ship to anywhere in Canada, the US, the UK or Australia.
How do you balance between family and business?
Balancing between work and family can be challenging some days and some days work out better than others. Luckily I’m a very organized so that keeps everything running smoothly most of the time. I have a schedule for my weekdays and a To Do list for my business and one for the house stuff. My husband works full time and I stay home with our son so I need to find time in my day to fit in Arbonne work. I usually do a bit in the morning while my son is just waking up, then I spend 30 minutes to an hour (depends on my workload for the day) working while he naps and then I make calls in the evenings while my husband watches our son. We also have a colour-coded calendar in the kitchen so I can see what I have for work and make sure not to overbook myself. I always make sure to choose some days every month that are for family and fun and I won’t book things on those days.
How do you see your business in the future?
I’m so excited for my business in the future!! I know where I want to go – The Top!! – and I know I will get there. Yes, I have hard, frustrating days but I know the only way to fail in my business, is to quit. I just keep going and enjoy the process and learn and grow and know that everything is preparing me for when I am a National Vice-President with Arbonne!! My business has been going through huge growth lately too because I think people are realizing that there are other options out there and they want a better life for their family. They don’t want to live their life on someone else’s schedule.
How can readers find you to order your products?
Here are my contact information:
E-mail: [email protected]