Kids are so hilarious, aren’t they? Check out some of our favorite funny parenting moments with these 12 “darndest things” kids have said!
If you’re a parent, you know that kids seem to lack a filter when asking a question or talking. Kids just don’t think before they speak! No matter how weird or sometimes rude a question or comment may be, you can expect it to come out of a kid’s mouth. Thankfully, many times, the words are completely harmless and we can laugh at them. Here are 12 Tweets that show that kids really do say the darndest things.
Funny Parenting Tweets of the Hilarious Things Kids Say
8yo: I don't think you should drive.
8yo: I'll be really cross with you if you kill me. #shitkidssay
— Ruth Andrew (@Ruthless1984) May 27, 2017
1. This kid is serious about safe driving.
— Martin Nelson (@IAmMartinNelson) May 26, 2017
2. One day kid, you’ll too know what happens when you age.
— AnnyK (@fiendishseraph) May 25, 2017
3. This joke wouldn’t be so funny if kids knew how old it is!
— Tom Morganelli (@tommorganelli) May 21, 2017
4. This kid knows. When you’re a parent, you’re also Uber.
— Gina Marie (@GiGiPanto) May 3, 2017
5. When you know that there are others who have it worse!
— Kristin Clay (@kinslow49) April 28, 2017
6. This kid may be on to something.
— Kalyn (@kalynemilyy) April 10, 2017
7. Some day he will understand that de-panting someone is a bad idea!
"If I was a human I would climb up a tree!" -Griffin, 3. Who is, in fact, a human. #ShitKidsSay
— Alyssa (@assbuttDurins) April 6, 2017
8. Because kids are definitely NOT humans.
Teacher-why isn't your h/w done
My6yr old- you gotta give me a break we got 4 kids in our family
— 🔧Travis (@TSilversides) April 4, 2017
9. Sisters and brothers take away from homework time. We all know that!
Student: Are you wearing lipstick?
— The Sassy Teacher (@the_sc_lady) March 23, 2017
10. In case you ever need makeup advice, just ask this kid.
7yr old – Mom, I want to collect corpse.
You know, corpse. The rocks. Corpse.
— Mandy Morton (@MandyMorton01) March 21, 2017
11. You say quartz, he says corpse. Tomato, tomatoe!
— Jodie W (@Momdialogue) May 11, 2017
12. All we can do here is laugh. At least this kid is observant.
I hope these funny parenting tweets gave you a good laugh!