You can’t have a feast without dessert, right? What goes better with turkey or ham than yummy holiday pies? I found some amazing ideas that would be perfect for your upcoming holiday parties. From pumpkin pies to pecan tarts, there’s a little something for everyone in this round-up!
The holidays can bring so much cheer. In my household, the holidays consist of lots of food and gathering up family and friends to spend a full evening together. I’ve always cherished this celebration because it gets really difficult to see relatives on a regular basis. With everyone’s busy schedules, we cherish the moments when we get to gather up and have a good time.
During our holiday gatherings, I like to bring out a good pie (or two, or three!) on our dessert table. Pies are the essence of any holiday spread. I love combining sweet ingredients and seeing what flavor combinations go best together (my personal favorite is a cinnamon-orange combo).
27 Delicious Holiday Pies
With so many amazing holiday pies, I tried to break these down into categories for you. As you can see, some pies cross categories (chocolate and pumpkin, anyone?). Hey, it’s not a perfect system, but that’s okay because these are definitely perfect pies, so it makes up for it!
Pumpkin Pies for Everyone!
Pumpkin pies are pretty much a staple during the holiday season, and these yummy recipes cover just about every taste! From traditional to cheesecake to oh-my-yumminess triple chocolate pumpkin!
- Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Pie | whoneedsacape.com
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe | centsablemomma.com
- No Bake 2-Layer Pumpkin Pie Recipe | cincyshopper.com
- Maple Brown Sugar Pumpkin Pie | smartmomsmartideas.com
- Five Layer Pie Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake | allshecooks.com
- Chocolate Bottom Pumpkin Pie Recipe | hoteatsandcoolreads.com
- Fresh Pumpkin Pie Amaretto Streusel| thebakingfairy.net
- Pumpkin Pie | ourfamilyworld.com
Chocolate Pies for the Sweetest Sweet Tooth
- Chocolate Pie Recipe | makingofamom.com
- Chocolate Bavarian Pie | bunnyswarmoven.net
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie | accidentalhappybaker.com
- Easy Hershey’s Chocolate Pie | cincyshopper.com
- Vegan Smores Pie| thebakingfairy.net
Not Just Your Grandma’s Apple Pies
Grandma’s apple pie recipe is amazing, don’t get me wrong, but sometimes you want something a little different. These five holiday pies will satisfy your guest’s craving for apple goodness in a whole new way (one isn’t even a pie!).
- Sour Cream Apple Pie | bunnyswarmoven.net
- Homemade Apple Pie Recipe | sixdollarfamily.com
- Overnight Apple Pie French Toast Bake | allshecooks.com
- Italian Apple Pie | anitalianinmykitchen.com
- Apple Pie Smoothie Apple Drink Recipes | allshecooks.com
Pecan pie? Yes, please! Check out these three tasty spins on a Christmas classic!
- Pecan Cream Cheese Pie | bunnyswarmoven.net
- Pecan Pie | cincyshopper.com
- Traditional Pecan Pie | ourfamilyworld.com
More Yummy Holiday Pies
Pecan, Pumpkin, Chocolate and Apple aren’t the only holiday pies game in town! Check out these delicious ideas for something a little more outside the traditional box!
- Banana Cream Pie Recipe | centsablemomma.com
- Cherry Kool Aid Pie Recipe | sixdollarfamily.com
- Easy Homemade Key Lime Pie | thefrugalnavywife.com
- Magic Crust Custard Pie Recipe | hoteatsandcoolreads.com
- Banana Cream Oreo Pie | marblecrumbs.com
- Marvelous Butterscotch Pie | thebakingchocolatess.com
- Peanut Butter Pistachio Pie | wannabite.com
There you go! With these 27 amazing holiday pies, you could feast on a new tasty treat every day from Thanksgiving to Christmas! I wouldn’t recommend that, of course. Moderation, my friends, moderation. Still, variety is the spice of life!