You can’t have a feast without dessert, right? What goes better with turkey or ham than yummy holiday pies? I found some amazing ideas that would be perfect for your upcoming holiday parties. From pumpkin pies to pecan tarts, there’s a little something for everyone in this round-up!
The holidays can bring so much cheer. In my household, the holidays consist of lots of food and gathering up family and friends to spend a full evening together. I’ve always cherished this celebration because it gets really difficult to see relatives on a regular basis. With everyone’s busy schedules, we cherish the moments when we get to gather up and have a good time.
During our holiday gatherings, I like to bring out a good pie (or two, or three!) on our dessert table. Pies are the essence of any holiday spread. I love combining sweet ingredients and seeing what flavor combinations go best together (my personal favorite is a cinnamon-orange combo).
27 Delicious Holiday Pies
With so many amazing holiday pies, I tried to break these down into categories for you. As you can see, some pies cross categories (chocolate and pumpkin, anyone?). Hey, it’s not a perfect system, but that’s okay because these are definitely perfect pies, so it makes up for it!
Pumpkin Pies for Everyone!
Pumpkin pies are pretty much a staple during the holiday season, and these yummy recipes cover just about every taste! From traditional to cheesecake to oh-my-yumminess triple chocolate pumpkin!
- Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Pie | whoneedsacape.com
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe | centsablemomma.com
- No Bake 2-Layer Pumpkin Pie Recipe | cincyshopper.com
- Maple Brown Sugar Pumpkin Pie | smartmomsmartideas.com
- Five Layer Pie Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake | allshecooks.com
- Chocolate Bottom Pumpkin Pie Recipe | hoteatsandcoolreads.com
- Fresh Pumpkin Pie Amaretto Streusel| thebakingfairy.net
- Pumpkin Pie | ourfamilyworld.com
Chocolate Pies for the Sweetest Sweet Tooth
- Chocolate Pie Recipe | makingofamom.com
- Chocolate Bavarian Pie | bunnyswarmoven.net
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie | accidentalhappybaker.com
- Easy Hershey’s Chocolate Pie | cincyshopper.com
- Vegan Smores Pie| thebakingfairy.net
Not Just Your Grandma’s Apple Pies
Grandma’s apple pie recipe is amazing, don’t get me wrong, but sometimes you want something a little different. These five holiday pies will satisfy your guest’s craving for apple goodness in a whole new way (one isn’t even a pie!).
- Sour Cream Apple Pie | bunnyswarmoven.net
- Homemade Apple Pie Recipe | sixdollarfamily.com
- Overnight Apple Pie French Toast Bake | allshecooks.com
- Italian Apple Pie | anitalianinmykitchen.com
- Apple Pie Smoothie Apple Drink Recipes | allshecooks.com
Pecan pie? Yes, please! Check out these three tasty spins on a Christmas classic!
- Pecan Cream Cheese Pie | bunnyswarmoven.net
- Pecan Pie | cincyshopper.com
- Traditional Pecan Pie | ourfamilyworld.com
More Yummy Holiday Pies
Pecan, Pumpkin, Chocolate and Apple aren’t the only holiday pies game in town! Check out these delicious ideas for something a little more outside the traditional box!
- Banana Cream Pie Recipe | centsablemomma.com
- Cherry Kool Aid Pie Recipe | sixdollarfamily.com
- Easy Homemade Key Lime Pie | thefrugalnavywife.com
- Magic Crust Custard Pie Recipe | hoteatsandcoolreads.com
- Banana Cream Oreo Pie | marblecrumbs.com
- Marvelous Butterscotch Pie | thebakingchocolatess.com
- Peanut Butter Pistachio Pie | wannabite.com
There you go! With these 27 amazing holiday pies, you could feast on a new tasty treat every day from Thanksgiving to Christmas! I wouldn’t recommend that, of course. Moderation, my friends, moderation. Still, variety is the spice of life!
Do you have any favorite holiday pies? Share in the comments!
27 of the Most Delicious Holiday Pies Ever Made is a post from: Our Family World
Want to showcase your product to our audience? Then check our advertising options