Valentine’s Day is a great time to get the family together for a night of movies. Netflix has some terrific family-friendly love stories that the whole family can enjoy. Check out a few of our favorite Valentine’s Day movies on Netflix for Families! While some of them are only available for DVD rental, Netflix also has many great streaming options. We included a mix of both below.
Featured Valentine’s Day Movies on Netflix for Families
Lady and the Tramp
Lady and the Tramp is a 1955 animated romance-musical-comedy movie and is Walt Disney Animated Classics 15th movie. It features the voices of Barbara Luddy, Larry Roberts, Peggy Lee, Verna Felton and Bill Thompson. The movie is about Lady, a cocker spaniel dog, who resides in a wealthy family and Tramp, a stray mutt dog, and their numerous romantic adventures.
Beauty and the Beast
Beauty and the Beast is a 1991 animated musical-romance-fantasy film and is the Walt Disney Animated Classics 30th film. It features the voices of Paige O’Hara, Robby Benson, Richard White, Jerry Orbach, Angela Lansbury and David Ogden Stiers. The movie showcases the romance of Beast, a prince, and Belle, a beautiful woman. Beast is turned into a monster as a punishment, and Belle is one of his prisoners.
The Princess Bride
The Princess Bride is a 1987 fantasy-adventure-comedy movie that is presented by grandpa reading a book to his grandson, who is ill. The movie features the voices of Peter Falk, Fred Savage, Betsy Brantley, Cary Elwes, Robin Wright, Susan Sarandon, Mandy Patinkin and Billy Crystal. The film showcases the story of Westley, a farmhand and his journey to rescue Princess Buttercup. This is truly a movie that has it all! Action, adventure, intrigue and, of course, true love. It’s a must-see family movie!
Ever After A Cinderella Story
Ever After: A Cinderella Story is a 1998 romantic comedy-drama film that is based on the fairytale character, Cinderella. The movie stars Jeanne Moreau, Anjelica Huston, Jeroen Krabbe, Megan Dodds, Melanie Lynskey and Drew Barrymore. When her father suddenly passes away, she becomes a slave to her stepmother and two stepsisters, until her fairy godmother helps her meet her prince charming.
Valentine’s Day movies on Netflix for families available for streaming include:
- Princess: A Modern Fairy Tale
- Wish Upon a Star
- Gabe the Cupid Dog
- Geek Charming
- The Love Letter (the one from 2013, starring Keshia Knight Pulliam)
For more Valentine’s Day entertainment ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- The Best Dystopian Love Stories to Curl Up With by In Our Spare Time
- 4 Fun Texting Games for Couples on the Go by Philzendia
- Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt Printable for Kids by Food Fun Family
- The Perfect Romantic Playlist for your Valentine Getaway by Jennifer Sikora
- 20 Favorite Clean Romance Books I’ve Reviewed by Day by Day in Our World
- Awesome Romantic Movies on Netflix by Mom on the Side
- Paranormal Love Stories that aren’t Totally Cheesy by Pretty Opinionated
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search by MommaDJane
- 7 Movies That Will Give You All The Feels on Valentine’s Day by My Teen Guide
- Valentine Books for Kids by Optimistic Mommy
- Our Favorite Movie Quotes About Love by Style on Main
- 8 Totally Awesome Valentine’s Day Movies to Watch by How Was Your Day
- Valentine’s Day Nonfiction by SMS Nonfiction Book Reviews
- 25 Valentine’s Day Movies for Family Movie Night by Stuffed Suitcase
- 8 Free Printable Valentine’s Day Games by Gaggle of Gamers
- Anti-Love Stories by The Guavalicious Life
- 10 Sweet Valentine’s Day Books for Preschoolers by Views from the Ville
These are just a few of our favorite Valentine’s Day movies on Netflix for families. Can you think of any others that you love to watch together? Tell us in the comments!
Valentine’s Day Movies on Netflix for Families is a post from: Our Family World
Want to showcase your product to our audience? Then check our advertising options