We have an amazing giveaway for you Canadian Winter Warriors! It’s been a brutal winter, hasn’t it? We know you’re doing everything you can to keep your family healthy. While vitamins and supplements alone can’t keep bugs at bay, they do help support your immune system. Check it out, then read on to get great tips on how to stay healthy in the bitter weather! This post is brought to you by the Church & Dwight Co Ambassador Program.
C&D Winter Warrior Giveaway
Church & Dwight Co, the makers of Vitafusion, L’il Critters and more, are here to help! They’re offering TWO prize packages, each containing:
- Vitafusion™ MultiVites™
- L’il Critters™ GummyVites™
- Vitafusion™ Power C™
- RUB A535® Triple Action Cream
- RUB A535® Arnica Gel-Cream
- RUB A535® Arnica Spray
- Gravol® Natural Source Multi-Symptom Tablets
- Gravol® Kids Quick Dissolve Chewable Tablets
- Gravol® Liquid Gel Capsules
- Vitafusion™ T-shirt
Total Value: Approx. $100
Giveaway rules: Open to Canadian residents age 18+, void where prohibited. Giveaway ends March 24th. Winner will be notified via email and will need to answer a skill question to claim prize. Enter on the Rafflecopter form below.
Winter Warriors: Keeping Your Family Healthy this Season
Canadian winters can be downright ruthless, putting both your mind and body to the test. While we all like to think of ourselves as winter warriors, sometimes our immune systems start to crack under pressure. Protect your family from the cold and flu this winter by recognizing the telltale signs, taking preventative measures and acting fast.
Cold and Flu 101:
Think you might be on the verge of something you would rather avoid. Look out for these symptoms as signs that you might be losing the battle:
Prevention – follow these simple tips and you might be able to avoid what’s going around:
- Sleep – Everyone needs a good night’s sleep; proper shut-eye allows your body to rest and keeps your immune system strong
- Multivitamin – A multivitamin can certainly help maintain good health and it’s important to have one that you’ll enjoy and remember to take. Vitafusion™ MultiVites™ adult gummy vitamins (yes, gummies for big kids!) contain the essential vitamins you need. For the kids, try L’il Critters™ GummyVites™. Kids love the flavour so much that if you forget to give them their vitamins, they’ll remind you!
- Exercise – With a busy routine maintaining an exercise schedule can feel like a chore, but regular exercise is an easy way to keep your body strong, helping your immune system fight off illnesses such as a cold or flu1
- Wash your hands – Your best protection from the common cold and flu is frequent hand washing
Weren’t able to avoid those nasty Canadian cold and flu bugs? Here are some tips to help get you back on your feet, tout suite:
- Treatment: With ingredients like ginger and willow bark, Gravol’s® Natural Source Multi Symptom will help you kick that cold to the curb. This all-in-one pain, fever and nausea reliever won’t leave you feeling drowsy either, because we all know you’ve got a million things to do
- Exercise: Just as much of a preventative measure as it is a solution; don’t let sore muscles and joints stop you from being active. Bring out the triple threat – RUB A535® Triple Action Cream cools, warms and soothes to keep you going. Exercising will help your body fight the cold, improve your mood, boost your energy and help you sleep2 , a win-win situation
- Drink Fluids: Just like your parents always said, drink lots of hot liquids to soothe your throat, thin your mucus and put you on the road to recovery
- Vitamin C: No time to peel 10 tangerines? Try Vitafusion™ Power C™ adult gummy vitamins to up your vitamin C intake. Delicious orange flavour and yummy gummy texture will make remembering to take them the easiest thing you do today.
1 “Exercising When You Have a Cold: Should You Do It?” WebMD. http://www.webmd.com/cold-and-
2“Exercise: 7 Benefits of Regular Physical Activity.” Mayo Clinic. http://www.mayoclinic.org/