Are you ready for a truly unique beauty experience? Shoppers Drug Mart locations throughout Canada are gearing up for a spectacular beauty event unlike any other! 30 Days of Beauty-the biggest beauty event of the year-kicks off on August 17th and runs through September 15th 2013. During the event, you’ll learn how to prepare for 30 unique looks and occasions, from formal black-tie events to casual beach days with your guy! Shoppers Drug Mart prides itself on being the premier location for all your health and beauty needs. They’ve been working hard to make this year’s 30 Days of Beauty event a blast for all participants.
Highlights of the 30 Days of Beauty Event
- Over 50 of the hottest names in beauty are participating! Expect to see favorites like Lancome, Biotherm, Lise Watier, Clinique, Benefit, Cover Girl and more! The great thing about having so many awesome participants is that there are going to be beauty products in every price range.
- 30 Days of Beauty shares their theme, 30 Unique Looks/Occasions, through fun makeovers, How-To instructions and other fun visuals.
- Book a free 5-minute makeover and ask for your favourite 30 Days of Beauty look. You may be amazed at how dramatically you can change your whole look in just 5 minutes!
- Daily in-store excitement include amazing 1-day only sales, so you’ll want to visit often to take full advantage of the 30 Days of Beauty event!
- Can’t make it daily? Don’t worry, there will also be month-long offers on your favourite brands too!
- From August 24th through the 30th, you can snag an exclusive gift with purchase. Just spend $75 or more on cosmetics, skin care or fragrance products and you’ll take home a classy silver Cosmetic Pouch filled with more than 25 samples!
Before you head out to your local Shoppers Drug Mart for the 30 Days of Beauty event, be sure to check out 30daysofbeauty.ca to get the daily print to redeem, valid for 1 day only valuable coupons. The site also has details on how you can win the grand prize of $1MM Shoppers Optimum Points through their “submit your look” contest. Wow, imagine all the beauty products you could buy with that! Another great thing about the website is that is has instructional videos on how to get each look. This is great in case you’re too excited during your 5-minute makeover to pay attention to the exact technique.
Join the excitement by visiting your local Shoppers Drug Mart to book your free 5-minute makeover session, then visit the 30 Days of Beauty website every day to keep up with the event!
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Shoppers Drug Mart. All opinioins are our own