Books to rescue iPad2 Giveaway: Encourage reading and literacy among children
I grew up reading lots of books. My teacher used to do challenges and contests: The student who read the more, had a small gift. My mother use to read stories before going to bed and my grandfather (who was a school teacher) encouraged me read. I am a vivid reader and I try to transmit this passion to my children. I think it is very important for a child to read a book and to read it will help him succeed at school, develop his imagination, learn new things about the world. It will help him get a better job and develop great skills.
This giveaway is so fabulous and extremely important. Why?
Because each blogger that is participating in this giveaway is donating a book to either a school, library, or youth organization.
Flightless Goose by Eric D. Goodman and Red Rain by Tim Wendel are two fantastic books that are appropriate for elementary and high school aged students respectively. I was so excited that so many bloggers wanted to be a part of this idea. Over 30 bloggers are participating in this event! Their fabulous blogs are listed below.
Prowling Books In the Lair
Crazy for Books
Misadventures with Andi
The Adventures of J-Man and MillerBug
Our Family World
At Home Moma
Our Way to Learn
Celebration Ideas Online
Counting My Kisses
The Write To Make A Living
I Am A Reader, Not A Writer
Insights By April
My Devotional Thoughts
Enjoy Life, Enjoy Now
Lori’s Reading Corner
7 On a Shoestring
Bubba and Mack
Sassy Mama In LA
Your Child Will Read
Books Are Wonderful
AND one lucky person will win an Apple iPad 2!
How to enter the giveaway:
- Enter the Rafflecopter entry form.
- Mandatory entry: Like the Facebook Pages. You must do them all to enter the giveaway. You will earn 33 entries. It’s so easy (and fast).
- You are welcome to do the additional entries to earn bonus. The more you enter, the more you increase your odds to win
- You enter the form ONCE. When you enter on one blog, it will register on the other 32 blogs. You do not need to enter on each blog.
- You MUST be 18+ to enter. The contest begins at 12:01 a.m. EST, September 12, 2011, and the contest is over 11:59 p.m. EST, September 28, 2011. It is open Worldwide
We love your comments and feedback. But comments do not count as entries to the giveaway.
- The form may take few seconds to load. Good luck and Thank you for helping our children read books