Chocolate chip cookies are one of the most popular types of cookies for a good reason! They often bring back fond childhood memories, and the scent of fresh-baked cookies makes just about everyone feel at home. Make a batch for your family tonight! In less than 20 minutes, you can serve up a dessert that your whole family is sure to enjoy.
Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: from 8 to 10 min
- ¾ cup melted butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of warm water
- 2 cups ¾ of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of chocolate chip
- Heat oven to 350 F
- Mix melted butter, brown sugar and eggs. Add water
- Mix flower with baking powder, baking soda, salt in a separate dish
- Add the flower to the first mixture. Add chocolate chip.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Cook 8 minutes (for soft cookies) to 10 minutes (for crispy ones)
- Remove from cookie sheet to a wire rack.
Makes about 2 dozen warm, delicious chocolate chip cookies. Eat them while they’re warm if you like them nice and gooey! Little beats fresh chocolate chip cookies straight from the oven!
What is your favorite way to enjoy chocolate chip cookies? Straight from the oven? Frozen and dunked in hot cocoa? We’d love to know!
Chocolate Chip Cookies is a post from: Our Family World
Want to showcase your product to our audience? Then check our advertising options