Chocolate chip cookies are one of the most popular types of cookies for a good reason! They often bring back fond childhood memories, and the scent of fresh-baked cookies makes just about everyone feel at home. Make a batch for your family tonight! In less than 20 minutes, you can serve up a dessert that your whole family is sure to enjoy.
Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe
Cook time: from 8 to 10 min
- ¾ cup melted butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of warm water
- 2 cups ¾ of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of chocolate chip
- Heat oven to 350 F
- Mix melted butter, brown sugar and eggs. Add water
- Mix flower with baking powder, baking soda, salt in a separate dish
- Add the flower to the first mixture. Add chocolate chip.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Cook 8 minutes (for soft cookies) to 10 minutes (for crispy ones)
- Remove from cookie sheet to a wire rack.
What is your favorite way to enjoy chocolate chip cookies? Straight from the oven? Frozen and dunked in hot cocoa? We’d love to know!